Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SNAKES!!

 

 

 


One of the few things I really do not like in this world are snakes!!! I think it stems back from that cartoon they would show every year called Riki Tiki Tavi where these two cobras got in the house at night - AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! Plus, they are just so creepy. No matter how many episodes of the Crocodile Hunter I watch I am still not cool with snakes. So, you can imagine my feelings on having these in our back yard! But, because I am a mom to boys, I understand their fascination with creepy things, so they currently reside in a big flower pot in our back yard so Conner go tend to them. Ethan hasn't picked one up yet, but I know it's a matter of time. He will put on garden gloves and stick his hand in there, but that is it. Don't worry, they are non-venomous and according to the internet harmless! YUCK!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: