Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hey Tori!! Look What I've Been Doing!

 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

OK. I started cleaning out my closet last week. It's going to take me a little while because I can only work on it when my little ones are napping. Man! Have I been going at it! I should've taken a 'before' picture, but I just started with the 'during'. Maybe the 'before' picture would've been too embarrassing. Let me just describe it to you: Not only did I have my clothes in there, but I also had all my shoes, purses, bags, some old magazines, some vintage clothes that I think are really cool, some of Carlie's clothes and hairbows, some books, and all the diapers and wipes. I do have a pretty large walk-in closet, but it was so crammed full of junk that to get to my shirts I would grab onto the door jamb and leeeaaaannn in to reach my shirts. I have already taken 3, yes that is THREE, loads to Goodwill, and I have a little left to do. It is going to be beautiful! Why didn't I do this sooner? Well, is childbirth an excuse? What about a very inquisitive and energetic three year old? What about ugh, I just didn't want to tackle it? What about that I have four kids? I could go on and on, but no need because I started and I'm almost done!
I think I need to go shopping, I see some blank space in there :)!

1 comment:

Lyndal said...

Some blanks space in your closet helps keep it clean! No shopping.