Sunday, July 05, 2009

FREEDOM




We spent the 4th in Woodward at GaGa's house. It's nice there. Not much to do except play in the sprinkler, ride the golf cart and watch Jasmine (our dog) run after it, read, watch a little TV, and just chill. We did a lot of chillin' at GaGa's house! The city was going to do a fireworks show at 11pm. Call me a fuddy duddy, but I thought that was a little too late to be staying up with 5 kids (we brought an extra). So, we spent about $20 and bought our own. Lyndal bought 100 of these flower fireworks things because they were on sale - A HUNDRED! I just started lighting one right after the other to get them over with because I know the extras will be sitting in my laundry room above the cabinets until we remember them for some other fourth of July. Boys and fire and blowing things up = a lot of fun evidently!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: