Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Musings of a Waiting Mom

This is such a "Lori way to think" so, hang in there . . . .
I have always sort of had a thing for pigs, not really on purpose it just kind of happened. When I was in 5th and 6th grade I collected everything I could get my hands on that had anything to do with Miss Piggy. We currently have a huge picture of this cute little pink pig jumping off a dock into a pond hanging in our living room, and another little pig picture in our powder bath. We even have a Chinese Pug for a dog (get it pug/pig, and she sort of looks like a pig, and snorts like one). It's a stretch . . . I'm telling you. We have a hunch that Avery will be born this year. Here's the clencher . . . according to the Chinese calendar this is the year of the PIG! What a hoot!!

No comments: