Saturday, July 19, 2008

Confessions . . .

The other day I was watching Rachael Ray while I was feeding Carlie a bottle. She had some authors on there that had written a book called Confessions of an Otherwise Perfect Mom. I was thinking what my confession might be, not that I consider myself perfect at all. Some of the other moms confessed really dorky stuff like one lady said that when her husband was going out of town she would act all sad and like she was really going to miss him and then throw a little party when he left (I DO NOT do this, my reaction is the opposite, I love when my husband is home!). But, when we were first married I was very young and immature I had a lot to learn. When I was perturbed at Lyndal I would mismatch his black socks with his navy socks, he never knew, but I felt better. Since I have grown and learned more about marriage and communication I DO NOT do this anymore. I think it is funny that I used to do this - tee hee!

No comments: