Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New Addition to the Family!!!

My Mother-In-Law is gonna kill me! But if she knows how much her son wanted this just as much as I did then maybe she'll be OK. It's just that she thinks I already have my hands full, that's all.

Oh well.

But THIS addition is JUST what we NEEDED. She's perfect in every way!

She has a beautiful shiny black coat, she's already housebroken, she sleeps in her own little space at night. She's a purebred and came with all her papers. The kids, for the most part, love her.

They are really gonna love her when they get to play with her, which is soon. Momma's not quite ready to let her loose yet.

We're gonna have her around for a good 12-15 years. Maybe one of the kids will take her to college with them? I don't know. We've bonded pretty much with her around here. She may not wanna leave her momma.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: