Sunday, October 25, 2009

This weekend we ventured off to Kansas City to walk with our buddy Ashtin and her family. Ashtin happens to have more chromosomes than we do. She is absolutely precious and I can't get enough of her! We haven't seen her since last year and she's changed quite a bit. She is very close to walking, but in the mean time she gets around just fine. She sits on her hiney and scoots forward toward anything she wants or anyplace she wants to go. It is hilarious to watch! She can even go backwards with this 'scoot' thing AND stand up! I know, it's hard to explain, but just trust me. The girl loves an audience, too! She has a great sense of humor and can get a group of people laughing in no time :).

Between the "M" family and ours we have 7 (soon to be 8!) kids. And despite their varying ages they play very well together which leaves us adults some time to eat, chit chat and play games. We played "The Newlywed Game" and Lyndal and I didn't do very well :(. One of the questions was "What phrase or words do you hear most coming out of the bedroom?" Lyndal's answer was "I'm tired." My answer was, "Do I have any clean white socks?" Apparently we got some work to do!








Posted by Picasa

No comments: