Tuesday, June 08, 2010

See, We Got This One Kid

We got one of 'those.' A teenager. And he's grown and is still growing a lot this year. I had to buy him his FOURTH pair of shoes since August the other day - FOURTH! He is 5'10" and wears a size 11 shoe. He outgrew his twin bed so we had to go to a full. Don't get me wrong, if he's gonna grow then grow nice and tall son! But, it's the sleeping thing . . .

I know he needs a lot of sleep . . .
you know, so he can grow some more . . .
But how late is too late on a lazy summer morning?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tami said...

my teenager would KILL me if i posted pics of her sleeping on my blog!!!

;-)

i can understand the growing teenager thing - 'cept mine is a girl.

you really should update your blog more often ;-)

Connie J said...

I know the professionals say teens need more sleep, but good grief! I don't get it either! I've got 4 kids who could sleep till noon every day if I'd let them. Of course, they say they're just getting extra sleep to prepare for 5 am corn harvest...but I know better :)