Sunday, October 29, 2006

Still Waiting

It seems like things are just moving very slowly in the adoption world. I talked to Bethany this week and she's saying that we are still waiting for other families' dossiers to finish being authenticated before they send us all over in a group. There have been no new Consulate Appointments (CA's) granted for those who have already received pictures of the children they've been matched with. There have been no new referrals for those families who are next in line. So, we all ask for your prayers that the feelings of doubt and anxiety will disappear!

Isaiah (43:5) Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.


Micah (7:7) But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me.

Psalms (37:7) Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;

No comments: