Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lori Needs

If you go to Google and type in "Lori (your name) needs" it will come up with a list of things you need (thanks Diane!). Here is what I need according to Google:

1. Lori needs to vent (not sure what this is about, don't think I really do).
2. Lori needs loads of laughter (always, can't get enough, good for you).
3. Lori needs help (hear that hubbie?).
4. Lori needs friends (I'm doing pretty good in that department, I can barely keep up with the ones I have!)
5. Lori needs a gelato machine. (Gelato is good, but not sure I actually need the machine to make the stuff)
6. Lori's needs won't go away. (duh.)
7. Lori needs some heroes! (might I add in the adoption world at the CCAA!)
8. Lori needs a blogger. (think I'm doing fine on my own thank you very much)
9. Lori needs sex. (WHAT!? I am not making this up! But I think I'm doing . . . never mind, none of your business!)
10. My favorite: Lori needs to be held accountable for her behavior. (whatever!)

Try it, it's funny, not a fortune teller, get a brain!

No comments: