Thursday, February 12, 2009

Slow Progress


Well, our house is currently in 'fruitbasket upset' mode. Our upstairs bathroom, the one the kids use is in the process of being painted. Our former formal dining room (say that 10 times fast) looks like the bottom picture - freshly textured, base boards off, deciding on which red to paint it, wood floors bought, but not installed, and lots of new outlets. It is very slow going because I can only really work on it when Carlie is asleep (trust me, I tried while she was awake and she got a handful of primer 10 minutes before we walked out the door for church), Lyndal can only work on it when he's not working, and when bedtime rolls around I just want to go there myself. It will get done! Next week our floors are going to be installed, so we have to have the dining room painted by then. In the meantime we just keep trucking along!

More posts to come!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: