Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Deja Vu 2009




Guess what. Yup. Apparently we don't have lots of snow in Tulsa anymore, we just get ice. Well, I can't say that is entirely true. It went ice, inch of snow, lots of ice, two days off of school. And, for some reason, when the kids are out of school they think they are on vacation and don't even pick up their dirty socks unless I burst a blood vessel in my eye hollering. I'm not a scheduled maniac about it, I just don't want to be the one going behind everyone picking up snow clothes, toys, and dirty dishes, and would it kill any of them to turn off a screen for just a bit and open a book?! I'm exaggerating just a tad, they have been pretty good pitching in when I use my sweet mommy voice. Today, Wednesday, was actually pretty nice outside with the sun shining, not bad at all. We all got bundled up and when I let Carlie out she just wandered up the street amazed at what was out there. It's nice to have a snow day, but at this rate we will be in school until June.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: