Thursday, September 09, 2010

Preschool for the 'Twins' (I've always wanted twins:)




Preschool started this week! (I know, it's been a crazy busy week here!) The 'twins' go two days a week at a wonderful little preschool that we've gone to for many years (they know all of our kids except for Conner, he went somewhere else). The girls did so good! Miss Angela (Carlie's teacher) said that about half way through the day, Carlie came to her, clasped her little hands together and said, "I need to go check on Avery." So, they peeked in the window to see how she was doing. So sweet. Their two classes had rest time together and the 'twins' got out their nap mats and layed down next to each other. Ethan was even worried about Avery! When I picked him up from school the first thing he asked was how Avery did at school. Be still my heart!

Momma had a good day, too ;).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ann T. said...

Hi, Lori.

I just spent a little over an hour reading (some of) your blog. Inspiring, I must say. I always wanted a large family, but it just wasn't in God's plan. You are very blessed.

Jewels of My Heart said...

OH, they are darling and I love their little Red Thread Stitches skirts!
Thank you for helping us bring our babies home!
God's Blessings,
Daleea