Thursday, November 06, 2008

A Piece of the Puzzle


Adopting a child is a labor of love, it's being what they call "paper pregnant," it's paperwork gathering/notarizing/copying/requesting, it's waiting, it's waiting some more, it's praying, it's being part of a puzzle bigger than you can imagine, it's happy, it's sad, it's remarkable, and it's what we are supposed to do.
These pictures have been on here before a while back, but I just had to go through them again looking for something. I was reminded of just how far we have come, how much paperwork is involved, and it reminded me of what we are still doing. We are "paper pregnant" with Avery and I wouldn't have it any other way.

because I rescued the poor who cried for help,
and the fatherless who had none to assist them.
Job 29:12
Posted by Picasa

No comments: