Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crocodile Dock - VBS!!!





This week was Vacation Bible School and it was so much fun! VBS is one of my most favorite weeks of the year. I got to help my friend J. with music - we have been together for many years and always have so much fun. She can carry a tune, and I try. The last night of VBS is our big family fun night where the kids sing some of the songs they have learned then we go outside for big party - food, water slide, Safari Joe, Jolly Trolly (snow cones), a train ride, and everyone just having a good time. All five of the kids (our four and my niece) were in the show and everyone sang their little hearts out. E wore his skeleton glove, not sure why, it just happened to be the toy of the day. Everyday he would say, "Mom I just wuv BBS. And I weally wuv Miss Janet." It was his first year to participate, his teacher was my Aunt and my cousins - what a great way to start 'BBS!' It was E.'s first year and Conner's last (we got one more out of him:)!

No comments: