Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Cook Therefore I Stink


Here we go. Now, this wasn't too bad in my opinion. It turned out to be kind of a "clean out the freezer night" but I hadn't intended it to be. So, I had some Schwan's beef tips and gravy, no mashed potatoes (which is what I was planning to use), so I used bread, and I knew I needed some color so I cooked some green beans. Meat. Starch. Vegetable. What more do I need? The kids picked at it a little bit asking questions like "what is this?" "have we had this before?" "how many bites do I have to eat?" You know, that sort of thing, or the usual dinner time questions at our house. (At normal people's houses the questions and statements are more along the lines of: What did you do today dear? This is delicious mother, did you make it from scratch? Will you teach me how to make this? I made a 100 on all my school work today mother and father! Will you make this every night?! What no leftovers?! I was going to take this to my teacher tomorrow!)
Anyway . . . . Ethan, our darling 3 year old, takes his plate, puts it in the sink, comes back to us, and says, and I quote, "I don't eat poop." I was not offended, I understood.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: