Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All is Right With the World


Carlie now has enough hair for a ponytail. She is so proud!

Apparently, in Tulsa we don't have "snow days" anymore, we have "ice days." Sunday night we got an ice storm and now the kids are on their second day of not having any school. I used to be brave and drive in whatever kind of weather, but not now. I'm a wimp. I know other people are out in it, but I just haven't gone farther than my mailbox. We seem to be doing alright. However, the grocery situation could be getting critical if we don't get out tomorrow. Not having any bread for sandwiches can turn into sort of a good thing! We have eaten things out of the freezer that we probably shouldn't have - ha ha! My Christmas shopping is at a bit of a lull, but I have most of it done. There's just a few things I need to get out and get. So, we are cozy (thank goodness the electricity has stayed on!), we have hot chocolate, we have movies, we have books, and we can take warm baths. So, life is pretty good! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I'm locked up with no adult conversation for almost 48 hours straight!! We are out of bread, almost out of milk, almost out of laundry detergent, almost out of juice, no fruit to eat!!!!!! AAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I'm gonna start yoga this afternoon.

;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: