Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am NOT Lying!

I am 39 (thirty-nine) today! I am telling the truth, it's not like my whole phase of "it's my 4th anniversary of my 25th birthday." I've come to terms with the fact that I am almost 40 - ! I never thought I'd be 40 and still trying to bring kids home. It's amazing the plans GOD has in store for us. Maybe I should adopt my friend "C's" motto of "don't do the math" when it comes to 'when Carlie is 12 I will be ?' (like the play on the word adopt? ha ha!) Anyway, I haven't blogged in a really long time. We've been really busy around here and I'll post pictures when I get a chance. But, we no longer have a formal dining room, it is now going to be our home office. The old office will now be Conner's room, then Carlie will move over to Ethan's room. So, the two big kids will have their own room and the two younger one's will share a room. AND, in the midst of all that E decided to rip a huge chunk of wallpaper (that was falling down and ugly anyway) off the wall in the upstairs bathroom. In case you have lost count, that is about four rooms we are redoing at the moment. But it will be so good when it is all done. Then when sweet Avery gets here she'll probably stay in our room for as long as she needs then pile in with the younger ones in that room. Oh what fun! Wallpaper is just flying everywhere!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Howard and Kim said...

Happy birthday, a little late!

I celebrated a birthday last week also. Hmm... I'm getting pretty close to 50, and I'm still planning to bring a child home. If the Chinese government doesn't hurry up, the infant won't be the only one needing a walker when she comes home. ;)